What do we do at Bookkeeping Partners?
- Entering sales invoices and recording sale receipts
- Entering purchases and recording purchase payments
- Reconciliation of all bank and credit card statements
- Keeping track of income and GST liabilities
- Setting up a filing system to keep track of all your business paperwork
- Entering payroll and keeping track of superannuation, leave accruals and payroll taxes
We cater for all business industries and sizes.
For the individual trades person, we can prepare sales invoices and send it out to clients for payment. When the time comes we will do debt collection and follow up so that your payments comes in on time.
You will always know who owes you money and how much. No more overdue account customers in the 60 to 90 day column!
For the larger retail business, we will enter all your supplier purchases. We can then manage the payment process for you by loading them on to your internet banking facility and you as the owner will authorize the payments. At any point in time you will know what is outstanding and make the decision to pay suppliers.
All your bank and credit card accounts will be reconciled. You will know which unpresented cheques are floating around, so you do not get any unpleasant surprises.
We will lodge your BAS and you could be eligible for a one month extension to make payments. Keep the money in your loan for an extra month or in a high interest account.
We will make sure that your superannuation is done monthly or quarterly, annual leave and sick leave details are correct with every pay. Employees will get regular payslips, fulfilling your ATO requirements.
Contact Us today for a no obligation free quote and discussion.